Today I got this stupid idea to be on a chocolatestrike until I turn 18. If I succeed I'll reward myself with a black Wii <3
Why chocolate? Because I'm a chocolateaddicted cookiemonster. I honestly can't remember when was the latest day without chocolate..Probably years ago..
I already collected all the chocolate I bought from Oslo airport, put them in a bag and put a lot of tape on it. Then I went to the cold house in the garden and put the bag on a shelf inside..So that I wont eat them when the withdrawal symptoms begins..(Because I'm too lazy to go outside)
I'll try to write my progress on this blog every day. And about other things, too..
Today (Or tomorrow) will be hard, since I will be home alone the whole day. And that's when the chocolatemonster is the most annoying. But I will survive, I have to survive...
13.1.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment