Just a quick one today. The week went faster than I expected, only tomorrow and then it's weekend. I'll have a creative one this time, will work on my cosplay, comics and bake something..
And the chocolate strike is also much easier than I expected. I don't think about chocolate 24/7 anymore. As long as I have surrogates I've nothing to worry about.
Read something about different bloodtypes should eat different things at the gym today. Or I read that there was an article about it in a previous magazine, but I couldn't find the article..
Hope I'll have time to go to the library and borrow Fit (A health magazine). There's a lot of interesting articles in it..
Oh, I should also return the unwanted dvds to the filmclub. But that's tomorrow's problem. Hope I'll find some goodies from the huge CD-sale that starts tomorrow..
Sweet dreams =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment