14.1.10

Night of the Second Day - 1392 Hours Remain

Today went quick. Took dough sheets from the fridge and made cheese whirls to breakfast. Watched Krtek(Old cartoon about a mole) while eating since I don't like when it's to silent. And the cdplayer in the kitchen broke yesterday, or it was the cable that had melted mysteriously..

Whatever, my brain has been feeling emptier than usual today, don't know if it's 'cause of the cold or the lack of chocolate, both I guess..

It's annoying to have an empty feeling since your creativeness(?) is below zero..
That's why I had a Veronica Mars maraton earlier today. Veronica is probably the best female character in television history. I mean, she's smart, cool, sexy, funny, stubborn, brave, pretty nerdy, egoistic etc...(Yeah, I think it's good to be egoistic)

Äh, think I should go and play Super Mario 64, got an urge to play it earlier today. What's the point to be on the internet when you feel like a vegetable..

Well, hope the emptiness will be gone 'til tomorrow..

xoxo, Martian Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment