Mum went on a business trip this morning and she'll be gone 'til Friday night. So now it's only my sister and I, plus our two cute cats..But since none of us are a party person it'll be as usual. Except for some extra job 'cause of the snowy weather..
Job was as usual. There was a customer with extra bad breath, so bad that it should be illegal! I hope my pokerface was good enough..Or do I? If it wasn't maybe the customer won't come again and then I don't have to suffer. And if someone has that bad breath someone should tell them, otherwise they will never know. I would appreciate someone telling me if I had something similar, I'm rather embarrased infront of one person than the whole world talking behind my back or avoiding me..
But now I'm feeling artistic so i'll start to draw or something before the feeling goes away..Or should I eat the waffles we've to dinner first, hmm..
Anyway, don't forget to check my dA: http://erikamars.deviantart.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment