I'm already halfway, wuhuu!
And I don't have withdrawal symptoms anymore, haven't had them in some weeks. I'm sure I'll manage, the worst part is already over (If it doesn't happen a miracle tomorrow so that I get extra yummy homemade chocolates from my secret admirer..).
I have got some chocolate these weeks. They are in a really safe place. In my mother's garderobe inside a plastic bag covered with Jesus tape to be more exact. And I also put some delicious-looking chocolate cookies, that my sister made, in the fridge..So I'll have a chocolate party when this thing is over..
I've noticed a change in my skin, it is cleaner now. In differ from the weight front, don't think I have lsot any weight 'cause of the cookie-surrogates. Hmm..Maybe I should replace the surrogates with healthier options, like carrots and kiwi fruits. Äh, but tomorrow I'll celebrate, with sweet buns with a lot of cream and calories. Carnival here I come!
I also think I've become lazier. Or maybe it's just because of the really cold weather..
Ah, I should eat something rusty tomorrow, then it would be the Carnival of Rust, hohoho..
Bedtime, I guess..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment