16.3.10

Mission Complete...

Äh, I should listen to my big sister more often, she said the chocolate strike is a stupid idea. Since chocolate makes you happy. Of course I managed to not eat chocolate. It wasn't hard after the first days/weeks. But it didn't helped my goal to lose some kilos.

Maybe I should try the "sniff a sock everytime you want sweets"-method to eat less. Or then I just don't think about it, I concentrate on other things than eating. Accordning to surveys you lose weight easier if you don't are losing weight/eating-obsessed. And I know that's true. But that's easier said than done. Since I enjoy eating.

Anyway, I've decided to change my blog a bit, put more photos since it's more interesting then, not that I write this blog because I want readers. if that was the case, I'd have stopped writing here a long time ago..

Realized I still haven't advertised this blog. Well, let's start linking then..

And a picture, the outcome of a chocolate strike:

Ate one toblerone thing a day. Ugh, I feel disgusting. Luckily I don't have anymore of them. I really shouldn't buy big packs of chocolate, since I can't stop once opening one..

No comments:

Post a Comment