Oh, it is already over a week since I wrote here last time. Well, only 10 days left, it will be a piece of cake, or many cakes..^^
what's new? Hmm..Nothing really. Or school started the day before yesterday. I had actually missed school; The loudy, and not so loudy, classmates, the goodlooking Finnish boys, the lessons, the strange-tasting vegetarian food ( since it still tastes better than the meat alternative), reading Helsingin Sanomat on the lunch-break, Playing DSi on the lessons and surfing on the white computers..
What I didn't miss was the bad air condition. Headaches here I come..
I'm starting to think that I've somekind of "good student" aura. For example, we had a teacher we've never had before this Monday. And I got the feeling that she looked at me the good student way, and treated me different, too. Or then it's just my imagination. I'm not that narcistic that I think they talk about me in the teacher's room. 'Cause there isn't much to talk about, really. If they would read my mind then maybe..
Never liked smalltalking. I mean, what's the point in talking about some uninteresting stuff like sport, your favorite cheese or whatever people smalltalk about. Maybe that's why I have hard to get to know new people. But I've noticed people like deep discussioning with me.
I wonder how my life would look like if we wouldn't got a Nintendo 64 that Christmas. At least I wouldn't write this. Would I be more social then? Would I have more friends? I've heard I was more talkative as a kid, I even sang on the stage for a big crowd, voluntary, I actually whined until I got to do it! Sounds so not like me. Maybe I would be a superstar now, touring with my band all around the world, hohoho..
I have no memory of that incident myself, my mother told me what I did. Hmm..What if that girl singing voluntary wasn't me, but someone else, maybe someone swapped us! Wonder what the real Erika is doing right now. Let's start the search for the real Erika!
But seriously, how would I have spend my time as a kid without N64, I'd probably play Mother-father-child with the other girls, or something else such boring. But then I wouldn't think it's such boring since I wouldn't compare it with playing awesome N64 games. And if I wouldn't have played N64, would I be interested in gaming now? Do you know anyone who's found the magic in gaming as a teenager or older? Nah, me neither..
I would have missed a lot of awesomeness if it wasn't for N64, so thank you Santa Claus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment