19.1.10

Day of the Seventh Day - 1278 Hours Remain

First time I'm writing a post daytime. Wuhuu..

It's something wrong with my darling Amilo's card reader. Sometimes it doesn't work (Like now). and if I open the computerpage when it doesn't work Amilo goes nuts and I have to restart the computer..or wait a long, long time..(Damn Vista)

Amilo is getting old! I googled to see what the estimated time for a laptop is and on one discussion board someone said that Amilos are a piece of junk. HMPH..

Nowadays electrony only last for 2 years or something. And then they go kaputt. What about the sustainable development, hmm..

My darling will turn 2 years this summer. I'm wondering if I should use the warranty or not. I mean, he was really expensive(Four weeks of summerjob wasn't enough to earn him, and he was on sale then!) but I'm already so attached to him. Don't die Darling!

I've heard that Amilo's twin (My friend bought an identical Amilo at the same time as I) has already gone kaputt, but that's understandable, since he(or she?) had a hard youth, with a lot of pirates. But the twin is feeling better now, after the cleaning treatments.

I think Sam Sung also has something wrong. And he's not even one year yet. And he's been sleeping most of the time. Sometimes I miss Philip S, but not his size..

Now I should bake the non-chocolate cake for a birthdayparty tomorrow..


No comments:

Post a Comment