20.1.10

Day of the Eighth Day - 1254 Hours Remain

Hello my readers
(If I even have any readers. I doubt it. Hmm..I should really start to advertise this blog..)

My dreams have become more interesting since Monday, when the job-thing continued. More interesting than my real life for now. That's why I just want to sleep the whole January and February away.

It's really cold outside, over -20 degrees. Another reason why I want to sleep, sleep and sleep..

But today's is my oldest sister's boyfriend's birthday party. I love their apartment; A room dedicated to their computers, movies, games, manga and other entertainment. But what I don't love is the dust. It should be illegal to have so much dust on a Gamecube! (That's one of the reasons why I took back our Nintendo 64). N64 is happier now, with my black cubed cutie, maybe GC will get a baby soon? =D. Nah, N64 is too old for her..

Talking about dust. Cleaned dust at work today. Dust annoys me, especially on electrony, extra-especially on Nintendo consoles! So now you have been warned, my dear readers..

No comments:

Post a Comment