Although I'm born on the unluckiest day of the year (Which mean I share birthday with Donald Duck) I feel that I'm lucky.
Like today for example. My dear Alarm clock (We've been near each other for half of my life) broke last week when one of our cute cats jumped on the desk so that it fell. R.I.P my dear Citizen (You were a good singer). Hmm..or not. I'll try to get you repaired first since 1/3 of you are still working.
Oh, Why was I lucky? At work they gave away an alarm clock with a wake up-light. The same day that I was about to oversleep. They gave away it since the lamp isn't working properly..
I also saved 2 faulty, red, retro-designed CD-players with radio from getting dumped. The CD-palyer weren't working on them. But after randomsly touching the laser lens and other parts that you should never touch one of players started working. Wonder how many throw their players away just because they are afraid to touch the laser lens..
So now I'm listening to The Giant Leap played by our new family member. I really hope I get her twin and Citizen fixed, since Citizen really match with them..
I got disappointed in my sister today. She said that she wants to buy a game to my future Wii. I got excited and a lot of mario games started to spin in my head. Asked what game and she said Resident Evil! Yeah, Resident Evil of all games. The only game that I think is too scary (And one of the only horror games I've played.)
So now I'm the only member in the family who doesn't like horror. Gaah..Almost wish that my sister wouldn't have found the Battle Royale Novel when we were in London. (BR=Game were classmates are forced to kill eachother). I also like the BR-movies, although the second one was fail, but I won't read the novel since my sister told me that there will be eyes involved, eww..
Well, I've heard the Wii-RE isn't as scary as the ones before, so I'll probably try it. A bad game is better than no game. At least now she won't do anything that will risk me to break the chocolate strike..
PS: It's the 13th night! My lucky number..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment