25.1.10

Night of the 12th Day - 1131 Hours Remain

Read Illustrerad Vetenskap while eating dinner(Even though you shouldn't read/watch tv when you eat. But I don't care, I like the habit) a moment ago. There was an article about ageing, if you eat less than you should you'll live longer, but is a longer life good enough to live in constant hunger?

I'm pretty sure Earth will become really messed up after circa 50 years because of the Global warming etc. And then people will kill eachother. And then all the cookieless days and the feeling of hunger would be for nothing if you die before it's your time.
So I'll just continue to eat a lot of yummy cookies, even though the risk of getting serious diseases like cancer will increase. I rather regret things i did in my life than things I didn't..Besides, "It matters not how long we live, but how" (Not that I agree to that to 100 per cent)

Hmm..I'm on a chocolate strike and I think you should enjoy your life, that doesn't fit together. Well, I think I enjoy getting a Wii (I'll buy it with my own money so i actually won't "get" it) more than eating chocolate in 60 days. And this chocolate strike is also to test my strenght so..

Oh, and you know something taste better when you wait long enough and fight for it. If I would just get a Wii by snapping my fingers I wouldn't value Wii enough. Talking about waiting, where's my sexy, rich prince? That's right, I haven't even tried to find him..Hmm..maybe Google will find him. (It's pretty interesting to google yourself, huh? Addicting somehow..)

Yeah, I know love isn't about money (and not that much about looks either), but I would rather have a rich guy than a poor one. Wish I'd be bisexual, then the range would be wider. I actually read in Illustrerad Vetenskap that bisexual ducks live longer than heterosexual ones..
Hmm...


1 comment:

  1. Yeah. You are a duck, too.

    And by the way "circa" isn't a word. It's a name, but it's not a word. You're looking for "about" or "around".

    ReplyDelete