I AM A VAMPIRE!
Okay, not really. What I mean is that chocolate to me is like human blood to vampires. I can survive without chocolate, I could(but wouldn't) live my entire life without chocolate. But I would never be completely satisfied without chocolate. I'd always have this empty feeling..
I wonder how I would be like a vampire. Would I eat only animal and synthesized blood? Would I resist the tempation of human blood?
Hmm..I don't think I would even want to do that. I could be like Dexter and only eat bad people. But since the world isn't black and white it would be hard to decide who is bad and who isn't. That's why I like Korean/Japanese manga and tv-shows. They're not just good or evil like in the Disney movies. It bugs me that Disney brainwash kids to think that beautiful people are good and ugly people evil. Not that Disney is the only one doing that..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment