55 days to go. four days went this quick and it's the earliest days that are the most important. Cause when you have reached like 30 days you don't want to give up since then all the suffering would be for nothing.
Nothing interesting happened today. Continued to play Banjo Tooie and watched a comedy about Jack Black inventing a poopremoving spray and Ben Stiller getting envious of him (poor horse ;_;). I wonder where the poop disappeared..
Oh, went to the food store today to buy non-chocolate icecream. I also bought some chocolate sandwich icecreams by mistake, I thought they had no chocolate in the cookie since they didn't taste like it last time I ate them. (It were the Puffet strawberry and mint). Damn. But luckily my sister noticed it before I ate one. And luckily I bought Aino's Blueberry icecream also, otherwise the strike would be doomed..D:
The internet has been unusually quiet today. Hmm..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment