21.1.10

Night of the Eighth Day - 1225 Hours Remain

My Finnish has become rusty, or rustier than before (It has never been that good). When I was active in Sunrise Avenue's forum it was better. That's one of the reason why I (try to) read books in Finnish not Swedish (Or English)..

Yesterday's party was fun. Small(5 persons, me included) and cosy, and not a single piece of temptating chocolate!

Today the February number of the Demi magazine came. It's my favorite magazine. The only magazine/newspaper which is better read the "right" way. The others I read backwards. It's fun when some people read newspapers. They fast-forward browse the pages 'til they come to the comic-page, which is usually the last page. I mean, wouldn't it be much easier to just read them backwards like I do (The pagebrowsing is also easier then).

A few months ago at the English lesson the teacher asked how many read newspapers backwards, and surprise surprise I was the only one. The other in the class couldn't understand the logic of reading them backwards, but that's their loss. I actually only know 2 others who read them backwards, my sister and a classmate. Anyone else?

Oh, it's already late. I should have go to bed already an hour ago, to get my 8-hour's beauty sleep. I actually slept 8 hours today, and you really feel the difference. My brain was so clear in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment