24.1.10

Night of the 11th Day - 1153 Hours Remain

It's already the end of the weekend and I've no inspiration to go to work. Gaah! If I didn't know this is only temporary I would become crazy. Only 20 days left, I think I'll endure that. Or I have no choice but endure(Of course, I could kill myself, but that's just stupid..). If I'd get paid for the work it probably wouldn't taste this..woody. If they don't give a farewell gift I'll put them on my black list (=I'll never buy anything from them) 'cause I've really worked my ass off..

Did the summerjob application for Nordjobb today. I'm trying to get a job in Iceland/Sweden. The application is not ready yet. Damn it's hard to get a goodlooking smiling photo of yourself. It's probably something wrong with the cameras. I mean, when I see myself in the mirror I think I'm goodlooking etc. but I almost never get a goodloking photo of myself, I'm either too fat, too sad/stupidlooking or then my hair is bad. And getting a good photo of myself with my glasses on, that's mission impossible..

So I'm the opposite to the anorectic people who think they are too fat although everyone else thinks they are as thin as twigs. Not that I'm overweight..I actually thought I was overweight some months ago because of my stupidity. I mixed up with the numerator and denominator when I calculated my BMI. So I'm actually not even close to overweight, need to gain 10 kilos to be it..

I'm jeallous of men, they can eat more cookies without gaining weight since they have more protein and less fat, and they get muscles easier. And to make it even more unfair, they earn more from the same work and they don't have periods. But they don't get to wear pink skirts and high heels, play with barbies or my little ponies, be mamaboys who are scared of horrormovies without narrow minded people thinking they are freaks..

No comments:

Post a Comment