Came home from Kotka for about an hour ago, went there shopping with the family. Bought ugly, but cute, curtains from Hemtex's Outlet shop. They're black with white fishes on. They cost under 4 euros so it really was a bargain..
Now my yummy store is full. Bought some raspberry yoghurt snacks from Parrot's, yoghurt, Marie cookies, waffles, somekind of oat cookies and Ben and Jerry's icecream! I was so happy when I found chocolate free B&J ice cream. Strawberry cheesecake icecream with cookie swirls <3
Played Super Mario Sunshine this morning. Started a new file. Peach is so selfish (But that everyone already knew..). But it's better to be selfish like Peach than evil like Mario, ripping off arms from a poor octopus..*sigh* The ducks in Gelato Beach is probably the most annoying enemies in the game. They can give Mario a painful, long death without him having a chance to flee..
Oh, will color the clothes for my Tingle cosplay tomorrow. wondering how I should do the ears, with cardboard or somekind of plastic probably. I only have 10 weekends left to work on it.
Btw, my cold is gone. Guess it was just one of those 24h things..
And now the Sauna is ready..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment