23.1.10

Night of the Ninth Day - 1198 Hours Remain

I should do something to get a better immune system. I'm getting a cold again. But the question is, what should I do? I already eat healthy, a lot of fruits and so on..

Well, as long as I don't get a cold in April I'm happy. April will probably be the best month this year; Eastern(Chocolate eggs and cute, colorful decorations) Poets of the Fall's concert (If we decide to go there) and last but not least, the Uppcon trip~

I'm not looking that forward to my 18th birthday. I'm actually looking more forward to get to eat chocolate again than my birthday. And how will the list look like when I add the Wii to the comparison? Hmm..
1. Chocolate!
2. Wii
3. 18th birthday

What I definitely do not want for my birthday is a big party with a lot of acquaintes and relatives that I don't care about. I just want a small, cosy party (Or parties to be more exact).

Äh, enough for today. I'm not in the writing mood anymore. Think I'll read some manga instead.

1 comment: